Friday, July 8, 2011

All of My Life



All of My Life
All of my life I've been waiting
for a love to come knocking.
Down on my knees I'm praying
that you'll never say you're leaving.
You made my life complete,
you brought the light in my eyes,
you put caresses in my soul,
you sprinkle joys in my heart.
You've always been there for me
with a love so pure and free
giving it unselfishly,
not asking for security.
Now honey, for you, I swear
with all my heart I really care
that my love is forever true
'till the end of time,
I'm in love with you.

Airam Roam

You are the sun in my day,
the wind in my sky,
the waves in my ocean,
and the beat in my heart.
All my dreams came true
the day that I met you.
I Love You!
You are the sunshine of my life!
Thanks for brightening my world
with the warmth of your Love...
You are the fire that burns
the passion within my soul.
I love You with all my heart...
I want to be your arms,
I want to feel your touch,
I want your lips on mine,
I love you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment